Balcom Agency’s upcoming independent short film is now looking for a cinematographer or an editor in Fort Worth, TX.
About Balcom Agency:
At Balcom Agency, we believe great marketing is a marriage of art and science; where insight, creativity and technology work brilliantly together. We’re not your average advertising agency, digital group, social media shop, web group or PR firm. We’re all of those things rolled into one.
We have a nationally recognized creative team of art directors, writers and social pros, and we are ready for a talented cinematographer / editor to join our team to make advertising and marketing magic happen for our clients. Do you have the vision to elevate our clients to the next level? If so, you may be the person Balcom Agency is looking for.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the multimedia team to accomplish the following:
- Create and translate scripts and storyboards into stunning videos for web, social, events, TV and more (80% of our resident cinematographer’s time will be devoted to post production work, with the remaining 20% on location or in studio filming).
- Record, edit, sound design and master audio (voice-over, dialogue, sound FX, music, etc.).
- Create assets for motion graphics and animation.
- Develop shotlists and prepare various other production documents as required by the multimedia creative director and agency producer.
- Work collaboratively within a team of in-house and contracted writers, production designers, directors, producers, storyboard artists, crew members and other film makers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- An advanced knowledge of video editing and animation software such as Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Extensive knowledge of camera and lighting equipment, experience with Sony FS7 is a plus.
- Experience with video interviews, events and b-roll in single camera or multi-camera configurations.
- In-depth knowledge of lighting techniques and how to achieve them.
- Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- A flexible work style in order to adapt ideas on-the-fly.
- A solid and up-to-date understanding of cinematography: camera shots, angles and movement; lighting; and mise-en-scene.
- Experience with color grading software.
- Basic graphic design skills.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to: ****************************@ / View Email Address
Want to submit your resume for this gig? Contact information is available to Film & Television Industry Alliance Members. Find out how to become a member and get full access to our entire database of more than 1,500 major film and tv projects currently in pre-production and active development.