Casting Directors in Los Angeles, CA are now casting families to work on a Google Home commercial. The project pays $1500 per person plus $500 prep fee and 20% agency fee.
To audition for a role in the upcoming commercial, check out the casting call breakdown below.
Producers are seeking the following types:
- Real families including same-sex parents for Google in Los Angeles. Specifically for their Google Home device.
- Must be comfortable in front of the camera
- Preferably have at least 1 adult who is an actor (to help carry dialogue parts) with their real
- Different ethnicities, different ages, different types of living situations
- Families should own a Google Home and know how to use it. (if you don’t have a Google Home, then an Alexa/Sonos/Homepod or smart speaker so they have some sort of familiarity with these types of devices.)
- Each family member will be paid $1500 plus 20% Agency Fee a day. 2 Day shoot, Fee includes usage for 2 years.
- 2 years with option to extend usage for 2 additional years at the original rate + 10% increase.
- Prep Fee Per Family: $500 ( this is to cover reviewing the activity briefs prior to shoot and practicing with the mini)
- There is a possibility that the producers may want to use your home for the actual shoot. An additional fee of $5000 for 2 days and a pre-light at a 1/ 2 day rate would be provided.
To submit, send a family pic & a brief description to: *****************@*****.*** / View Email Address
Want to submit your resume for this gig? Contact information is available to Film & Television Industry Alliance Members. Find out how to become a member and get full access to our entire database of more than 1,500 major film and tv projects currently in pre-production and active development.