Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent across Canada to work on scenes filming on May 4th through May 7th in Cape Town, South Africa. Travel and accommodation will be provided from Canada.
- Seeking Indigenous Children – Ages 8 to 14. No acting experience required.
- The child within the spot will be part of a greater narrative about kids who are oppressed around the world. The commercial will show them overcoming the oppression they face. Children and parents should be aware and comfortable with the fact that they will be portrayed as children who are overcoming some of the hardships they face (through Right to Play programs). Right To Play is a charity that helps kids build their life skills in places like Africa, The Middle East, Latin America, Asia and North America.
Pays $1,500 per child if selected.
Cape Town, South Africa. Child and accompanying parent must both have a valid passport. Travel and accommodation will be provided. Child must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
Please e-mail the following to: ********@*************.*** / View Email Address
- Your child’s name, age and city.
- Parent’s name and phone number.
- Photos of your child (Where we can clearly see his or her face. Ideally no hats or sunglasses).
- Confirmation your child is a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and that you both have a valid passport.
- Please write ‘RIGHT TO PLAY’ in the subject line of your email, along with your child’s name, age and your city. (E.G. RIGHT TO PLAY – SASHA BLACK – age 10 – TORONTO)
Submissions are due by: Thursday April 19 at 3pm.
You must be available for these key dates (in Toronto):
AUDITION: Friday April 20, 2018. Depending on location some auditions might be in person or over Skype.
SHOOT: May 4, 5, 6, or 7 (one day only) in Cape Town, South Africa. Travel dates TBD.
Questions or Concerns:
- If you have already submitted for this project, you do not need to resubmit your information.
- Please note that you will not be compensated for the audition.
- This is a union job. Non union members can also apply.
- You may still be considered if you have received this bulletin after the initial audition date so please still email us your submission.
Want to submit your resume for this gig? Contact information is available to Film & Television Industry Alliance Members. Find out how to become a member and get full access to our entire database of more than 1,500 major film and tv projects currently in pre-production and active development.