Casting directors are now casting actors, models, and talent to work on scenes for an upcoming insurance company commercial. Project is filming in Chicago, Illinois on Tuesday, June 12th. Scroll down for casting call details.
(photo via InvestmentNews)
For this Huge Insurance Company, the casting directors need a few NON-Union talent to play Grocery Store ‘featured’ SHOPPERS. These are paid extra roles. All non-speaking. If given a line on the day of shoot, the rate will be upgraded.
RATE OF PAY: $250 for shoot day of TUESDAY, June 12th.
$750 BUYOUT ! for 3 years WEB ONLY if you appear in the final video.
Could even film Monday, the 11th in the evening going into Tuesday morning. Must have those 2 days/nights/mornings available. Could go long hours. Could start very early morning or start in the evening when the store is closed and shoot all night into early the next morning. Of course, MINORS will have short hours. Your child must have a Guardian 18 years or older present the entire time. Will need your child to have a ‘current’ Work Permit with us or your child’s Major Agency.
- A few Male, Female Boomers (can submit separately)
- One Boomer Couple (REAL life couple)
- Age Range 48–72 for Boomers
- *Range of Diversity: (African American, Hispanic, Asian)*
- Grandkid (boy or girl), Age Range: 6–13, REAL relative of Boomer is preferred. Individuals can submit.
We do not know yet if they are shooting in Chicago or one of the suburbs.
- Submit to this email: ****@********************.*** / View Email Address (for submissions only)
- Please put the role you are applying for in the Subject
- Include your current color photo-with current hair, etc.
- Couples can submit separately or together.
Want to submit your resume for this gig? Contact information is available to Film & Television Industry Alliance Members. Find out how to become a member and get full access to our entire database of more than 1,500 major film and tv projects currently in pre-production and active development.