Aspiring cheerleaders can now audition for the PEC 2018 open auditions in Philadelphia on March 24th.
- MUST be 18 years old or older & a high school graduate. 2018 high school graduates aren’t eligible.
- There’s no parking fee. After you pass the K lot, please park in the J lot on 11th St. There will be signs.
- Registration fee is $15 while it is waived for contestants who’ll attend the optional audition workshop.
- To register for the pre-audition workshop, please visit http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/cheerleaders/auditions/index.html#opencall
- The workshops & open call audition are closed to the public.
- Contestants should wear a sports bra, lycra shorts & sneakers or dance sneakers
- Also, we suggest wearing nude hosiery with your outfit & wearing a warm-up over the outfit. Contestants should also wear their hair down & have their make-up done. Any body-jewelry are to be removed while tattoos are to be covered.
- In addition, you can bring bottled water & snacks. Also, there’ll be water stations available & a concession stand. We suggest bringing hair & make-up products for touch-ups. Don’t bring valuables as there won’t be a place to store them.
What If I Advance to the Semi-Finals?
You will then receive an info packet that explains the rest of the audition process. You will also have the chance to have questions answered in an informative session on Tuesday evening, March 27, 2018.
Here are the dates that semi-finalists need to be available:
- March 27, 2018 6PM–10PM Semi-Final Audition Rehearsal
- March 28, 2018 6PM–10PM Semi-Final Elimination Round
Contestants that advance to the Interviews will be notified by Friday, March 30, 2018. If you aren’t local and/or don’t fit the description, don’t apply.